Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sakende Yaruze!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mec's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to say thank you very much for the update, as I found myself falling for this series even faster than I fell for Love Mode ^_^ It's absolutely gorgeous (and so's Nakaya).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're not alone....^.^
    Although personally, I'm torn between many sakura-crisis projects, so to preserve my sanity I decided not to choose a favorite. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad that sakura-crisis is here because I'd miss out on a lot of things if they didn't scanlate such good manga. ^_^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    Sakende Yaruze!


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Sakende Yaruze! Seriously... I know a guy over net that looks like Tenryuu-san! I also really wanna be a voice actor myself and all the stuff about Voice Acting really makes me intersted ^_^ I wanna read more!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •